The health and safety of our students, teachers, staff, and entire ExtravaDance family is our number one priority. We want to ensure everyone that we are doing everything we can to provide a clean and safe environment for our studio.
We have gone beyond what is required to open safely by having our entire studio professionally sprayed with Bio-Shield. Once it is applied, it bonds to the surfaces and retains its effectiveness for a minimum of 30 days. This commercial grade sanitation process is EPA registered and inhibits all microbial growth. It continuously protects surfaces from viruses, mold, fungus, and bacteria for a minimum of 30 days and works not with poison, but by puncturing the cell walls on a microscopic level. This monthly protocol is just one more way we are working to keep our students and staff safe. The following procedures will be implemented to facilitate safe arrivals and departures.
DIRECTIONS FOR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
* PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY- we have scheduled everything on a rotating basis.
* Dancers will have specific entrance and exit door assignments depending on class days and times.
* All those entering will be scanned for temperature when they arrive and will also get hand sanitizer. 🙂
* Dancers need to come dressed in their dance clothes and preferably, no extra/excessive clothing.
* Students in Virtual Learning must bring a lunch and drink.
*Dancers may only bring one small bag/backpack with their dance shoes in it. Dance shoes must be worn. No bare feet.
* Masks are OPTIONAL for dancers but they must be worn upon entering and leaving- Teachers and Staff will be wearing masks.
*The locker room and the water fountains are closed at this time.
* Please bring a water bottle.
*The bathrooms will be monitored to ensure dancers are washing hands.
*Hand sanitizer is applied when leaving the classroom before the students exit the studio.
* While we are complying with Covid 19 safety procedures, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME INSIDE THE STUDIO. Dancers, teachers, and staff will be the only people allowed in the building with the exception of a parent who is new to the studio and needs a guided tour of the facility.
If you have any additional questions about the safety measures, please let us know. 🙂